2017 Exhibitor Information
Products & Services
Exhibits must be of high quality and the products or services exhibited must be clearly related to gardening and green living.
All applications will be reviewed to ensure products and services meets these requirements or other stated Show themes. These rules will be rigorously enforced. Show management reserves the right to reject applicants based on quality or appropriateness of their products or services for the Show. Exhibitors who arrive for move-in with product or services inconsistent with those stated in their application or inconsistent with the Show's expectations, will not be admitted and will not receive a refund. During the Show, management reserves the right to insist exhibitors remove any unauthorized or inappropriate products.
New exhibitors are required to submit a combination of written description, literature, photos and/or samples of products/services to be exhibited. Submit your information to the Exhibits Manager, Jan Corcoran.
Exhibit space is offered by the square foot and is available from 50 sq. ft. and up in size. There are a variety of sizes; the most common being 10’ x 10’ (100 sq.ft.). Each space includes:
- Exhibitor identification sign
- A single (1) – 500 watt electrical service per exhibit space regardless of the size of the space.
- Two (2) wristbands per Exhibitor. Up to two (2) additional wristbands can be requested if needed for staff. Wristbands are for exhibitor staff only for entry to work at the Show. If additional wristbands are needed can be purchased for $10 per day up to an additional 2 wristbands per 100 sq. ft.
- Exhibitor listing in the Official Show Guide distributed on-site (to guarantee being in Show Guide, exhibitors must have application approved and full payment received by Jan. 2, 2017, and submit accurate information prior to Feb. 1, 2017).
The exhibit space price does not include decorations, storage, furnishings, parking, freight, forklift service or other services, all of which are available for additional fees. Storage and parking passes can be ordered when you book your space.
- Plant & Flower Market: Living plants, bulbs, seeds, catalogs of plant material, and fresh cut flowers only.
- Commercial Exhibits: Any products related to plants, gardening, flowers, and outdoor living. Examples are tools, soils, fertilizers, outdoor furniture and accessories, hardscape, garden or flower-related art and décor.
- Educational Exhibits: Non-profit organizations including plant societies, garden clubs, arboreta, botanical gardens, and environmentally friendly groups. The cost is deeply discounted so retail sales are not permitted. However, sales of memberships in the exhibiting organization are encouraged. TO APPLY please use the Educational/Nonprofit Application.
Type of Exhibit Spaces
- Standard Booth: Both inline and corner booth configuration will have an 8’ high back drape with 3’ high side drape. The corner booth will have just one side drape and will be open to an aisle on two sides. The inline booth will be open to an aisle on one side and will have a 3’ high drape separating the exhibit space from the adjacent booths on each side.
- High Drape Booth: This booth will have 8’ high drape on all three sides of the booth, opening to just one aisle. Corner booths will have an 8’ high back drape and one 8’ high side drape. There are no clear sight display restrictions for this type of booth. There is a limited supply of this booth type.
- Premium Booths: Certain booths located near the display gardens, on the main traffic aisles or in otherwise high traffic areas. More detailed information can be found in the Exhibitor Application and floor plans.
Starting at the aisle, the display in the first 3’ of the booth may not exceed 3’ in height. In the balance of the exhibit space the display may be up to 8’ high. This display policy is designed to allow clear sight down the aisle and will be enforced. Please see illustration below.