2017 EXHIBITOR KIT
Information Exhibitors need to know!
The Exhibitor Manual will provide detailed information on the Show and your set-up. Please read it carefully as it will explain your move-in and move-out procedures. Below are the links to the Exhibitor Manual and all of the order forms.
Items to note
- All exhibitors are required to submitted an Additional Insured Certificate.
- If you will be selling food or beverage, whether you sample or not, you are required to submit the San Mateo County Health Department forms to the Show, not to the Health Department. Deadline March 10th.
- Your move-in time will be assigned based on your booth location. You will not be allowed to move in prior to your assigned time.
- Purchase your parking passes in advance. It is $10/day and includes in and out privileges. Daily parking from the Event Center will be $12/day without in and out privileges.
Below are the links to the information and forms you will need as an exhibitor.
- 2017 EXHIBITOR MANUAL
- 2017 Exhibitor Order Forms
- 2017 Freight Handling Forms
- Internet & Wireless
- Health Permit: TFF VENDOR APPLICATION (CAREFULLY read the requirements for a permit) Permit must be returned to the Show, not Health Dept.) DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: MARCH 10th.
- San Mateo Event Center Map
- Hotel Accommodations - Exhibitor
The Decorator order forms for furniture, carpet, forklift, booth cleaning service and freight handling.
All exhibitors are required to submit an “Additional Insured Certificate” to include the following as additional insureds:
The San Francisco Flower & Garden Show; Larsen Enterprises, LLC; the State of California; San Mateo County Exposition and Fair Operator; San Mateo County; their agents, officers, directors, servants and employees.
If you do not have insurance coverage that can provide an Additional Insured Certificate, you may purchase an event-only policy from Rainprotection Insurance Company.
- For information about this insurance, see Purchase Event Insurance.
- Click here to purchase exhibitor liability Insurance instantly online for just $79.
Health Permit for Food Vendors
- San Mateo County Health Temporary Event Food Vendor Application must be submitted to the Show Office by March 10th.
The State of California requires that you have a seller’s permit if you will be selling merchandise, booking orders, or taking leads at this show.
Below is the link to the California State Board of Equalization website’s E-Reg questionnaire page. Click on “Register Online” to apply for a Temporary Sellers Permit number online. If you would rather do it in person or another way, scroll down to see other options. By answering a few questions, you’ll be able to determine if your company is required to get a State of California Seller’s (Resale) Permit. You may also contact the State of California State Board of Equalization directly by calling (800) 400-7115.
RV Parking is available at the San Mateo Event Center. Click on the link below for reservation information: