“Ask a Designer”
Landscape design advice offered by
The Association of Professional Landscape Designers
$30 for 30 minutes
Show-goers now can bring their garden design dilemmas to the San Francisco Flower & Garden Show and receive advice from a professional landscape designer at an affordable cost. The APLD booth lets show-goers experience a one-on-one half-hour consultation for immediate feedback on their own gardens. Participants walk away with fresh ideas, references, tips, and solutions to launch them to the next step in their landscape design process.
Though not required, you are encouraged to bring a few notes, a site plan or sketch of the area, and/or images to your consultation. This information assists your designer and helps you get the most from your session.
Here are some examples of what can be achieved in a session:
- Discover water-efficient design options for replacing a thirsty lawn.
- Create a list for attractive drought-tolerant plants for a particular area.
- Explore a new layout or planting ideas for a courtyard, deck, or pots.
- Get professional feedback on your ideas or another landscape design.
- Create a custom list of resources and materials for your project.
- “Sample” a designer to find out what she or he may bring to a future larger project.
Intrigued? Ready to sign up?
Follow this link for more information and to buy a ticket. Click here!