APLD “Ask A Designer” Booth
Landscape design advice offered by
The Association of Professional Landscape Designers
$30 for 30 minutes (Booth #339)
Though not required, you are encouraged to bring a few notes,
a site plan or sketch of the area, and/or images to your consultation.
This information assists your designer
and helps you get the most from your session.
Here are some examples of what can be achieved in a session
- discover water-efficient design options for replacing a thirsty lawn
- create a list for attractive drought-tolerant plants for a particular area
- explore a new layout or planting ideas for a courtyard, deck or pots
- get professional feedback on your ideas, or another landscape design
- create a custom list of resources and materials for your project
- “sample” a designer to find out what she or he may bring to a future larger project
Intrigued? Ready to sign up?
Follow this link for more information and to buy a ticket. Click here!