At the 2017 San Francisco Flower & Garden Show,
there'll be so much to:
The San Francisco Flower & Garden Show is a one of kind event. It is one of the top shows in the nation and internationally. Nowhere else will you find such Beautiful Floral Arrangements, Informative DIY - Hands-on Workshop, over 100 Free Seminars from some of the top experts in the world! and 250+ vendors with everything for your garden and outdoor living.
It is all coming April 5-9, 2017 to the
San Mateo Event Center
- Bring a large, sturdy bag for shopping and transporting your treasures back home. The Show provides a free Package Check station so that you can safely leave purchases and then retrieve them when you’re ready to leave the Flower Show.
- Bring a camera, paper and pencil, or smart device to capture the inspiring ideas you’ll find all over the Show.
- Plan your day ahead of time...with over 20 free seminar and workshops everyday make sure to schedule your favorite topics.
- Consider purchasing an ALL DAYS (5 day) pass for just $40.
- With over 180,000 square feet spread out over 5 buildings, be sure to designate a meeting place to gather in case you are separated.
- Be sure everyone knows the group’s departure time and location. The Show opens at 10 am and closes at 7 pm (except Sunday at 6 pm)
- Share your cell phone number with your group.
- Be sure that individuals who plan to leave and then re-enter the Show have their hand stamped before first leaving the Show.