What are the dates and hours of the Show?
- April 5-9, 2017
- Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm;
- Sunday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Where can I purchase Show tickets and how much are they?
- Tickets will be on sale October 1st. You can prepurchase tickets online or at our retail partners. And of course tickets will be available at the door.
- The single-day ticket is good for any day of the Show.
- Click here for pricing, link to online ticket purchase and locations of our retail partners.
Can the single-day ticket be used for any day?
- Single-day tickets are good for any day
Do Show tickets allow multiple entries over a few days?
- The Early Bird Adult and General Adult tickets are only good for one day only.
- An All-Show Pass will admit you all 5 days of the Show. You can purchase this ticket online or at the door. A single-day ticket can upgraded at the door for the All-Show Pass for $18.
Are there in/out privileges at the San Francisco Flower & Garden Show?
- Yes, attendees can come in and out of the Show. They will need to get a stamp at the exit gate before leaving if they want to come back the same day. But, please note that the San Mateo Event Center does NOT offer in and out parking privileges.
Is the San Mateo Event Center accessible to disabled persons? Are there wheelchairs available? Where is parking for disabled persons?
- The San Mateo Event Center in California is accessible to disabled persons with parking available in the main lot (the parking attendants will direct you). The show does have wheelchairs (first come, first served) available inside the main Expo Hall Lobby.
- Keep in mind that it can be difficult to navigate through the show during peak hours, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and on the weekend days.
Are strollers allowed at the Show?
- Strollers are allowed. A child backpack can also be useful.
What is the best way to get to the Show?
- For directions, parking information, and other transportation options, visit our DIRECTIONS page.
What is the parking fee?
- The San Mateo Event Center is a county facility. Parking is owned and operated by the county. There is ample parking available.
- Enter the parking lot on Saratoga Drive in San Mateo between S. Delaware St. and E. Hillsdale Blvd. Parking prices are $12 per day for a car, $20 per day for a bus.
Is there any way to avoid the parking fee?
- The San Mateo Event Center is a county facility. Parking is owned and operated by the county. Everyone has to pay for parking, even those working at the show. The only other options are to carpool or to take public transportation. The closest Caltrain stop to the San Mateo Event Center is the Hillsdale Caltrain Station. Exit to the East side of the platform and it is a short walk to the Delaware Street entrance. For more info on public transportation from anywhere you are in the Bay Area, including the time it will take to get there, use Transit.511.org, with 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403 as your destination address.
Is there a place to leave plants and other purchases during the day? How can I get large items to my car?
- Package check is available. Help will be available to assist Show-goers in getting large items to their cars.
Are advance reservations or tickets available for the Show seminars?
- Seminar seating is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. Many do fill quickly, so be prepared to arrive at least 5-10 minutes early for popular speakers.
- If special workshops requiring an additional ticket are offered, these tickets can only be purchased online or at the gate, if space is still available. It is best to purchase these online to ensure your space.